Cleaning the floors in your business establishment requires a machine that is going to get the job done right the first time. If you are looking to tidy up a retail location or warehouse, your floor sweeper should be powerful but most importantly reliable.
Investing in refurbished floor sweepers is a great way to ensure that you have the machines you need without having to spend a sizeable sum. Performance Systems carries used floor sweepers in a variety of types and sizes so you are sure to find the perfect one for your business.
Our refurbishing process consists of thoroughly inspecting, cleaning, and repairing our inventory of sweepers. This allows us to offer high-performing machines from top manufacturers like Tennant and Factory Cat that your business can rely on.
Cylindrical Floor Scrubber/Sweeper
This is the most popular combination scrubber/sweeper option available. It picks up bits of debris and performs wet cleaning maneuvers at the same time.
Scrubbers/sweeper-are basically two machines in one. They separate their sweeping and scrubbing mechanisms into two distinct sections. Mechanically, it’s a more complex device, but the separation of sweeping and scrubbing grants additional control to the operator, making the ideal all-in-one. Some of its features include:
- Cylindrical scrub brush scrubber/sweeper.
- Brand new 26” Aluminum cylindrical scrub head. Includes brand new scrub deck, scrub motors, bearings, pulleys, brush drive belts, and mounting linkage.
- The Cylindrical or tubular scrubbing technology performs a pickup or debris as it is scrubbing.
Diesel Powered Floor Sweeper
There are several advantages in using a scrubber-sweeper over a single-use machine. However, this floor sweeper is a guaranteed good investment. Since all of a sweeper/scrubber cleaning is done at once, it ends up being a more complex machine.
The Tennant 414 Green Machine is one of the most reliable option available. Its ease-of-use, lower maintenance costs, lower machine cost, and higher maneuverability and visibility makes it one formidable floor sweeper. Some of its features include:
- Powerful 14 HP Kubota diesel powered engine.
- 2 ½ gallon fuel tank. Cleaning rate use is about a ¼ gallon per hour.
- Hopper system deposits debris directly into a trash bag eliminating handling debris twice.
- Hopper compaction fan system reduced debris down to 33% of its original size.
- A separate side wand allows for suction of nasty items such as pet excrement, vomit or other things you might encounter as you clean outside public areas.
Why Choose Performance Systems for Your Floor Sweepers
Performance Systems has everything you need from new and used floor sweepers to replacement parts. We will do everything possible to help you pick out the machine that works for you while staying on budget.
Be sure to keep an eye on our inventory of refurbished floor sweepers so you can take advantage of prices that can be hundreds or thousands of dollars below list price.
Our friendly financing program also makes it easy to get the machines you need through affordable monthly payments.
Contact us today with any questions about buying a used or new sweeper for your business.
Need assistance?We are here to help!1.800.747.5096 or email@example.com
Ext 1: Vince for Machines
Ext 4: Ivan for Parts