Tennant T5 32"
- Manufactured by Tennant, one of the top brands on the market today.
- 32" wide disk scrubbing path and
- Comes equipped with pad drivers for using scrub pads
- If you would like to use bristle scrub brushes for cleaning instead, be sure to check the box to add them onto the purchase.
- 22.5 gallon solution tank
- 27 gallon recovery tank
- Variable pad pressure allows you to do a light scrub, deep cleaning, or even wax stripping
- Nobles publishes a productivity rate of approx 35,000 sq ft an hour
- New Squeegee rubber
- Scrub Splash Skirt to contain water around spinning heads
- These DO NOT come with the black shroud that sits above the scrub head. This is purely a cosmetic piece and does not affect functionality at all.
- 24-volt battery system
- Battery charger included
- Free Standard base batteries included
- Save 52% - 61% on battery upgrades, available only at the time of machine purchase
- For reference use this estimated operation time to determine what battery you would want to use. If you are trying to decide between 2 options you are better to go with the larger battery for more cushion in operational times.
Free standard base battery will give about 1 1/2 hours run time.Upgrade to CR235's for $225 more- will give about 2 1/2 hours run timeUpgrade to CR260's for $330 more- will give about 3 1/2 hours run time
Floor buffer details:
Pioneer Eclipse 420BU 28" Buffer details:
Pioneer Eclipse 28" 420BU Propane Burnisher/Buffer
Model year 2015 or newer!
18HP Kawasaki Motor
12v Battery and Key start
Dust skirt and Passive vacuum bag system
Compression tested, valves reset, oil filter and fluid change, and all new air filters.
Ready to go!
Sold less propane tank.
For more information on this machine package contact Vince @ 319-472-3011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To learn more about our standards regarding refurbished scrubbers so that you will know what to expect click HERE.
For more information, contact Vince: 319-472-3011 or email@example.com
Free shipping to a commercial business destination that has the means to unload the machine from a semi trailer when it arrives. A commercial loading dock or a facility that has a forklift would be perfect. If your destination would require the delivery truck to be equipped with a liftgate on the back of the trailer to lower the machine to ground level, be sure to click the box to Add a Liftgate.
- 1,000.00 LBS