Refurbished Floor ScrubbersAt PS Janitorial, we understand the impact that finding the best deal has on a business. This is especially true when it comes to equipment and machines, such as floor scrubbers. You need to be able to get a powerful machine that will get the job done without having to purchase a new scrubber every time you add to your supply. In order to meet this need, we offer reconditioned floor scrubbers, allowing you to get the quality and durability you seek for less.
Each one of our used floor scrubbers for sale undergoes a thorough and rigorous process to ensure that it is up to professional standards. Once that is finished, we complete any necessary repairs on the machine and swap out old parts for new ones. We then test our ride-on, disk, and walk-behind floor scrubbers to make sure that they meet our high standards for quality before being put up for sale. Be sure to check out our EDUCATION tab for more details on our refurbishing process.
In addition to refurbished machines from top manufacturers such as Pioneer, Tennant, Clarke, Onyx, and Nobles, we also offer deals on extra and replacement parts so that your scrubbers will continue to work when you need them the most. Find the ideal industrial floor scrubber for your application, complete with extras such as poly brushes, or a used walk-behind floor scrubber with the choice of brushes or pads you need, depending on the model.
Certified Reconditioned Floor Scrubbers to Meet All Your Sanitary Needs
Our diverse range of used
floor scrubbers suits many applications. The
floor of any commercial or industrial facility must be kept clean and free of
materials that can present a hazard. Rotary or cylindrical scrubbing heads do
the job effectively, keeping the surface clear of debris and looking fresh as
well. Automated cleaning solution dispensing systems maximize the versatility
of walk-behind floor scrubbers and our other machines in any setting, making
them perfect for clearing:
If your floors are marked up, that can leave the wrong impression on visitors. Staff, employees, and managers don't want to have dirty floors, nor is it sanitary to allow dirt and great to accumulate. Whether you choose a refurbished disk floor scrubber, with all its quality and durability and options such as variable speed control and adjustable scrub pressure, or our other used floor scrubbers, you'll get the best value for your money. Or try a used ride-on floor scrubber for increased productivity, thanks to a range of maneuverability, powerful scrub motors, and high capacity recovery and solution tanks. Many of our models feature battery chargers and accessories, so you save even more on versatile reconditioned floor scrubbers.
- Light debris
- Floor marks
The used and refurbished floor scrubber models we stock are perfect for cleaning medium to large footprints. Customers have entrusted this equipment to clean office buildings, warehouses, department stores, manufacturing plants, schools, and healthcare facilities (just to name a few).
Unmatched Quality and Productivity
The benefits of purchasing certified reconditioned floor cleaning equipment from PS Janitorial include:
You can also learn more about any of the refurbished self-propelled, automatic, riding, and walk-behind floor scrubbers you see here and get all of your questions answered by contacting a member of our team today. Call us at 319-472-3011 or email
- Improved productivity: The need for mopping is eliminated, reducing the cleaning time and strain high cleaning loads can have on workers.
- More hygienic: Designed with the tools and solution to effectively clean floors in one pass, the scrubbers reduce the chances of leaving behind dirt, chemicals, or other hazards.
- Environmentally safe: From the soaps used to reductions in water usage, to limited use of cleaning chemicals, the environment is better protected.
- Reduced cost: A new state-of-the-art industrial floor scrubber can come at a steep price; buying a used, reconditioned one helps manage your budget while bringing the same technological advantages.
- Easy to use: Walk-behind, ride-on, and even completely automated models make floor cleaning an easy job, and one no employee needs to stress over.
- Machines in "like new" conditions: Every machine has been restored to its original specifications, while any part showing wear and tear has been replaced.
We are here to help!
1.800.747.5096 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ext 1: Vince for Machines
Ext 4: Ivan for Parts